23.2.10

Hoppy Tuesday?

It's been a weird couple of hours at the Studio Lapin household.

I was called into work in the wee hours of the morning. Fortunately, "work" was just 2 floors a way in the studio in the basement. So I crawled out of the hearth that is my bed and managed to slither my way down to the ice fortress of a studio. Did some "emergency editing work", and crawled back to bed at around 8am.

The bunnies weren't too happy on account of being woken up in the middle of the night either. Their area is right outside the studio. I was graciously greeted with a thump.

Now I have a massive migraine. Fantastic.

On a high note, HD seems to be behaving extremely well. It's day 5 and his bandages are still on. Of course, there's a nibble here and there. But hey, if it were me, I'd probably do the same thing.

Anywho, the buns papa is going away on a business trip tonight to Princeton, NJ. We all wish you a safe journey. And we anxiously await for your return home. We will definitely be greeting you with lots of snorgles, hugs, kisses, and of course, your favourite, food. =p

 

Billy says om nom nom.

No comments:

Post a Comment