23.2.10

Ouch!

A couple of weeks ago, we decided to take in a 5th bun into the Studio Lapin gang. Our foster bun, Toby, became a permanent resident. So the task of bonding him to the already bonded original 4 began.

All was well until last Friday. I supposed Hot Dog or Toby decided that one of them had to be the Alpha bun of the clan. We had a spat. Some bites were exchanged. Toby ended up with a small bloody gash and I ended up with a bloody bite mark on my thigh. But Mister HD got the worst of it. One of his toe nails was RIPPED out. Poor baby bear.


*lick lick lick* Where's my feets?!


Fast forward to a few days later, all seems to be fine. But I think it's best to keep Toby separate from HD and Billy. I guess the boys just don't want to play nice. On the upside, Jelly Bean seems to like Toby.


 
JB: Are you okay Toby? *lick lick lick*

I guess having a quad + one isn't such a bad thing.

Only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment