15.3.10

And We're Back!

After a long and unexpected hiatus, we are back and running.

Let's do a quick run through:
1. Toby came down with an eye infection & appetite problems
2. Tulip is having tummy issues that came with constant runny poops.
3. Boyfriend DV caught the stomache flu from a co-worker.
4. Then I caught the what DV had after taking care of him.

On the bright side, everyone seems to be better now. Almost at 100%.

So it appears that all the bunnies love oranges, especially the boys.


Guess who I found snooping around the newspaper bin.


"Someone put me in here, I swear!" Billy says.

I believe Toby is starting to really find his place here at his new home. He's much less shy about eating. And he has no problems wandering his space and strutting his stuff. Hopefully he will starting bonding with the boys. *fingers cross*

No comments:

Post a Comment