17.3.10

Le Sigh

It never ceases to amaze me how much my love for the bunnies grow. I find that they really are quite in tune with my feelings. Of course, they do not show it all the time. But when they really want to express themselves, it's very hard not to notice.

They binky, thump, purr, nose bonk, head nudge, toss, dig, and lick. They do so many things to tell me what's on their minds and what they want. They are so expressive and they constantly surprise me with new things.

I felt such warmth last week when I was very sick. I was laying on the couch in between vomit trips. Jelly Bean sat with me on the couch the entire afternoon with HD standing by as if on guard. I felt so touched. I spent an hour laying next to HD. What did HD do? Lay his head on my head. Every time another bunny came along, he chased them away. Oh my little hero.

Tonight, I got in another fight with DV. The fight in itself was not that bad. But I guess everyone has their limits. And I am on the brink of mine. And I think HD knows it. He's been constantly licking my face. He's standing on guard again with his head resting against my knee.

Tulip seems to know too. She's been sitting at my toes and refuses to move away. Jelly's been doing lick duty. She alternates between me, Tulip, and HD.

Billy is being his usual self. Asleep in torpedo mode. Toby is in his cage, away from all the action.

*sigh* I love my bunnies. They will never break my heart.

My bunny guards: Jelly, Tulip, and Hot Dog.

Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment